We’re looking for a talented New Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience within previous business development roles (5 years minimum) and the ability to build a good quality pipeline.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the New Business Development Manager you’ll report to the Pre-Construction Director and will be primarily responsible for securing new sources of viable business and will be required to take the company in to previously undeveloped areas of the Construction industry.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Developing new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenue streams for the company
– You will be required to use business contacts and relationships to ensure that the company is always aware of upcoming projects
– Acting as a representative of the company at key exhibitions, conferences and networking events
The ideal candidate for this New Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of previous business development roles (5 years minimum).
You’ll also need experience of building a promising and strong sales pipeline.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of multi-million pound sales projects and lengthy sales cycles.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A strong, new business, sales background
– Related industry know-how and experience
– Excellent communication and networking skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Flexible as your role will require a lot of time networking, attending and speaking at events
– Proactive and hungry for success
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: M&E Commercial Manager, Sales Manager or as a New Business Manager.
Basic salary: £50,000 – £80,000 per annum Basic + Bonuses (Overall Package negotiable DOE)
Bonus: A personal and company performance bonus is also available with the role – full details of the bonus scheme will be revealed on application
They are and industry leading organisation, focused on providing quality delivery of challenging mechanical and electrical building services across the UK, and as a business they’ve been around since 1978.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer a stable, supportive and collaborative working environment
– Support internal progression and offer long-term career development
– Are a leader in their industry
Interested? If you think you’re right for this New Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.