**Great opportunity for a locally based Project Manager **
This company is a commercial expert within the hospitality sector for Strategy, Design, and implementation.
They take care of the entire project, turning challenges into exciting opportunities.
The company fit out space, transform the client’s vision into a reality, and are dedicated to minimising the environmental impact. They embrace initiatives and technologies that reduce the environment impact whenever possible, working towards improving efficiency and sustainability at all levels.
My client now has an exciting opportunity for a project Manager to join their team and vision.
You will need:
· To bring all projects in line on time, to budget and client’s satisfaction.
· Improve the margin on all projects wherever possible.
· Understand the budgets of all projects and the breakdown of savings made.
· Look at supporting all teams on relevant projects.
· Control installation contract at site level, liaising with clients, main contractors, and sub-contractors.
· Creation and approval of fabrication drawings.
· Arranging site Labour and deliveries onto site.
· Creating programmes of on-site attendance.
· Programming timescales and operations
· Attend site level meetings.
· Controlling quality of workmanship on site.
· Preparation of method statements, risk assessments and controlling health and safety on site.
· Submit relevant paperwork to main contractor.
· Handover completed project to client which includes end user demonstration/training of equipment.
You must have worked within the industrial catering field ie:-
Building / construction industry (or maybe home projects)
Gas, Ventilation, Electrics,
Ability to measure, use of scale rule, reading GA drawings and service drawings
Clean driving licence
Able to drive to London if requested
CSCS card – First aid certificate (can be completed with the company)
In return they offer a competitive salary
£35k – £50k DOE
Monday – Friday 9-5pm (unless on site)
25 days hols + bank hols
£50 paid per day if working away
Bonus system paid 1st weeks in December
No company car – mileage or train tickets etc. paid
After one yet there is an opportunity to become a partner and enjoy a profit share.