Our client is one the UK’s leading life insurance providers and are looking to develop their existing Sales Team. They are a driven, motivated and ambitious team, and this would be an amazing opportunity to earn uncapped commission whilst developing your skillset and career path.
As a life insurance sales executive, your role revolves around helping individuals and families secure their financial future through the purchase of life insurance policies. Here’s a breakdown of the key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Handling warm inbound and outbound Sales
- Customer Service
- Work with a broader team who will support you in progressing the enquiry right through to securing the right cover for your client.
- Day to day management of several clients at different stages of their application you will quicky become a subject matter expert.
- To join an existing successful team of advisors, you will be working alongside some of the industries very highest performers!
- To achieve pre agreed levels of new business to help protect the UK properly.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis to understand clients’ financial goals and recommend suitable life insurance products.
- Stay up-to-date on the features and benefits of various life insurance policies.
- Effectively communicate the details of different policies to clients, addressing their concerns and providing accurate information.
- Exceptional telephone manner with the confidence to have detailed and personal conversations.
- Superb listening skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good IT skills to accurately log all call information on our systems.
- The ability to understand and work within a complex regulated industry.
- The ability to work to, achieve and exceed set targets.