We’re looking for a talented Sales Executive to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of telephone sales from any industry (minimum 2 years).
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Rayleigh office, as the Sales Executive you will be responsible for reviewing the CRM for updates required and calling through the latest updates.
Checking emails from the sales team/directors for any urgent updates required.
Contacting customers through the course of the day to create new spec, quote or sales opportunities for the sales team.
You will be in regular contact with the sales team and assist in creating appointments to convert all opportunities.
The standard working hours for this position are 8.00am to 17.00pm.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Executive role will have relevant experience of telephone sales from any industry (minimum 2 years).
You’ll also need experience of:
– Using various Microsoft packages
– Developing and growing sales
– Building relationships and trust
In addition, you’ll need a passion for sales.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Comfortable calling warm leads to chase for updates
– Happy contacting previous customers for new leads/projects
– Able to develop customer relationships
– Able to produce quotes based on information from the sales team and existing templates
– Providing ad-hoc support to the sales team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will need to drive to be able to get to this office. Please do not apply if you do not drive.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Telesales Executive role.