We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of selling subscriptions/research/business intelligence.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Senior Account Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for subscription renewals whilst generating new business within your designated territory.
You’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s West London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Managing a portfolio of 2million euro
– Meeting all sales targets
– Developing business opportunities with new and existing clients
The ideal candidate for this Senior Account Manager role will have relevant experience of selling subscriptions/research/business intelligence.
You’ll also need experience of Account Management and new business sales and research/advisory services.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Tenacity and be driven for success
– Demonstrable success within Account Management and business development
– Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external teams
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Account Manager, Key Account Manager or as a Business Development Manager.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Senior Account Manager position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Lucrative commission structure
– Additional bonuses
– Long-term progression
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
They are a global provider of market research and advisory services for the it, telecoms and consumer tech markets, and as a business they’ve been around since 1964.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer a stable, supportive and collaborative working environment
– Offer flexible working(hybrid)
– Support internal progression and offer long-term career development
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews. Please email email@example.com for more information.