Job Role: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000/annum + £25k OTE
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling mainly to the UK and Ireland subsidiaries of a defined territory of accounts within the European Industry Growth Team (EIG). The Annual Target is split approximately 40/60 in favour of renewal vs new business. The role requires a proven acumen for selling a wide portfolio of technology research, business consulting, marketing services and event sponsorships, to senior level functions at the UK & Ireland subsidiary level.
- Managing a portfolio of largely established UK and Ireland HQ’ed accounts and subsidaries.
- Plan and execute sales strategy to develop relationships and build account plans to identify and drive new business opportunities.
- Meet all annual sales targets set including Management Business Objectives.
- Achieve goals with positive collaboration with all IDC business units comprising Research, Consulting and Go to Market Services and Events.
- Undertake regular business reviews with management to evaluate performance and client growth opportunities.
- Commercial Focus (previous sales/Account Management experience essential)
- Understanding of research subscription/renewal process
- Metrics based – calls, client engagements, business value led
- Customer Centric
- Good collaborator/communication skills key
- Understanding of Salesforce.com/CRM function
- This role will suit an Account Manager, with preferred relevant experience selling into medium-large technology vendors or similar.
- Proven new Business skills to uncover customer decision criteria with senior decision makers and recognize how to approach the sale from the customer viewpoint.
- An understanding of Market Research/Advisory services and the role it plays within vendor organizations is preferred.
- Ambitious, high potential sales professional with a strong track record who is seeking a challenging career opportunity with an international culture.
- Capability to frame sometimes complex integrated solutions to senior level clients/prospects and conversant with the “language” of senior decision makers professionals.
- Ability in translating business objectives into solution frameworks and compelling proposals.
- Collaborative team player.
- 5+ years’ experience in selling in both the UK and Irish markets.
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days of holidays (in addition to the bank holidays)
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Recognition awards to motivate you
- Membership with WPA for you and your spouse
- And other smaller benefits: discount on London public transportation, budget for your personal development and others
If you’re interested then apply now, send your cv to be considered for this role. For more information please call 01268971950