Adore Recruitment are looking for Warehouse Operatives to Work In Corby
Warehouse Operative – Roles & Responsibilities
As a warehouse Operative, your role will be varied every day:
- Picking & Packing
- Order Picking / Order Picker
- Packing & Labelling
- Shrink Wrap Pallets by hand.
- Helping to load and unload Lorries.
- Hand Ball product off Lorries.
- There will be other general warehouse duties involved.
Warehouse Operative – Working Hours:
Monday to Friday – 08.00am till 17.00
Pay: £11.00ph – PAYE
- Immediate starts – begin earning immediately.
- Weekly pay – every Friday