1. Short-term & Long-term Cost Savings
Short-term costs saved:
Paying for job advertisements
- In-house staff can carry on with other tasks rather than recruiting
- Reduces potential overtime costs
- Reduces the cost of hiring a candidate not right for the role
Long-term costs saved:
- Reduces training costs
- Future hiring costs are reduced due to trustworthy relationship with recruitment agent
- Using a recruitment agency means that only candidates who are fully qualified for the role will be shortlisted for the position.
- A recruitment agency can find candidates for various positions such as temporary, part-time, permanent, contract etc.
3. Offer Industry Insight
- Recruitment agencies have expertise and job market insight. They understand employer needs, candidate expectations and impacts of supply and demand on the job market as a whole.
4. Salary Benchmarking
- You don’t want to get to the end of the recruitment process, having identified your preferred candidate and made a job offer, only to find that the candidates salary expectation is completely different from your salary offer.
- Recruiters can help you benchmark remuneration against other businesses in your industry. Also, they can help negotiate between candidate and employer to come to a fair decision that both parties are happy with.
5. Time Saver
- A Recruitment agency deals with administrative issues such as verifying candidate information like qualifications and references. You don’t have to sift through applications and CV’s. An agency will ensure that the time you spend in the application process is spent wisely on viewing candidates worth considering.
6. High-quality Candidates
- We have access to a large pool of pre-screened candidates. You will only meet with candidates that have been carefully assessed and interviewed.
- We can match the right talent to your specific requirements.
If you need help with the recruitment process then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01268 971 950.