** Receptionist Required**
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO LOCATION
We’re looking for a Receptionist to work for our client.
Established in 2004, they are commercial hospitality expert, for strategy, design, and implementation.
If you can demonstrate experience of answering the phone then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
And if you’ve recently graduated and have limited work experience, please apply as we will consider your application.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 1 year and with a possibility of going permanent.
– Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner
– Answer and direct phone calls, take messages, and provide information to callers
– Perform data entry tasks accurately and efficiently
– Handle incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
– Perform general clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and faxing
– Maintain a clean and organized reception area
– Experience of answering the phone and updating electronic filing systems
– Meeting and greeting clients and customers
– You will need to drive due to the location of the office
– Basic salary: Up to £10.42 per hour (depending on experience)
The standard working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 9-5pm.
Think that this Receptionist role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Receptionist position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Receptionist, Administrator or as an Office Administrator.