Candidate Delivery & Support Consultant
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: Circa £24,000 – £27,000 (DOE)
Job Reference: SCOO63745
Do you thrive in a people orientated environment?
Do you have a successful track record of Temporary Recruitment Contract Management and are looking to progress within the fast paced, highly rewarding Recruitment Industry?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Candidate Delivery Consultant who has a passion for Temporary Recruitment to join our existing, successful and growing Industrial/logistics desk. The Adore Recruitment Industrial desk provides a well recognised quality service to both new and existing clients.
This role initially involves all aspects of Candidate management including;
– First point of contact for inbound calls and taking registrations
– Arranging interviews for registration in office
– Contacting candidates that have applied/sent CV through website and onboarding
– Compliance checks and RTW documentation
– CRM Management/keeping live candidates updated on Database
– General Administration support
– Assignment Schedules
– Welcome to Payroll onboarding and new starter administration
– Dealing with Payroll queries – this could lead to further involvement with Payroll
– Logging holiday request/management through database
– Ensuring Timesheets are received, and accurate
– Issuing PPE
– Processing DBS checks
This will also be a client facing role, so you must be confident dealing on the phone and in person (when required) with clients, and able to build rapport within our client base.
This role could potentially involve some elements of Business Development, but primarily be focused on the Resourcing/Interviewing/screening Candidates and managing their experience from induction, Compliance and Payroll. The ideal candidate will have a growth mentality and we are looking for someone who can also build service and deliver existing PSL’s in place with some of our key clients.
This is an ideal role for someone from a Recruitment background and wants to develop this further in an environment that rewards success and nurtures individual talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience within a B2B Recruitment environment
• Recruitment delivery experience highly desirable
• Additional Languages beneficial
• Excellent at Written and Verbal Communication
• Ability to multitask and prioritise
• Strong Account Management Skills
• A Client centric approach to working
• strong communication skills
If this sounds like your next challenge and you are excited by the prospect of working in a challenging but rewarding environment, do you like dealing with people, working in a friendly environment and appreciate being motivated and rewarded highly based on results? If this sounds likes the ideal role for you then please get in touch with Sam Clark @ Adore Recruitment. Click APPLY NOW and send an updated CV to be considered for this role, or contact me for a confidential chat.
Adore Recruitment is an established, successful business and we would love to talk to you about the benefits of joining our team.