Job Type: Breakdown Co-ordinator
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 Depending on experience
Do you like a break to the working week? A weekend every two days? Are you looking for a change in career from retail or care but struggling to find the right opportunity?
My client is looking to add to their office based customer service team based in Billericay and is also offering the opportunity to work from home providing you have had full training. They are looking for someone to work two days then have two days off on a rolling rota. You will be assisting customers who have broken down by the roadside helping , advising them and locating there position. You will also liaise with insurance companies by phone and email.
It is essential that you are computer literate with solid customer service experience either face to face or by telephone . Call Centre would be a major advantage however a retail background or any customer / client liaison experience will be considered.
– Receiving inbound priority calls
– Directing and advising all customers
– Allocating drivers and general administration
– Shift Patterns – 2 days on / 2 days off – 12 hour shift pattern so increased days off
Times: 9am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Plus hours lunch and comfort breaks. In addition you will also have paid holiday
– Call centre/customer services experience would be a major advantage
– Impeccable communication skills
– Pro-Active, well organised and conscientious
– Reliable and flexible
– Willingness to work weekends and bank holidays if your rota falls on these days
For more information please contact Claire on 01268971950 07930 381 354 or email email@example.com