Job Type: Business Development Manager – Freight Forwarding
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + HUGE Comms + Car allowance + AMAZING Benefits
Sector: Sales/Business Development/New Business Sales
Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
Job Reference: SN1187298
A Business Development Manager is required to join a multi-site Freight Forwarder are looking for a Business Development Manager for their office in Laindon.
The Business Development Manager will have worked for a Freight Forwarder and will have working experience within Operations, Key accounts management and New Business Sales.
Responsible for the identification, acquisition, development and retention of a customer base within the Air, Sea & Rail freight modes.
You will be fully accountable for the growth of GP across these modes and in line with a structured sales scheme.
£35K – £45K basic- Depending on experience + Car allowance + Uncapped Comms – Six Figure Earnings!
The Business Development Manager Role:
• This will be primarily an office & field based role.
• Achieve new business sales targets by developing relationships with new (and lapsed) customers
• Generate own leads and opportunities and follow up on any leads and referrals resulting from Company Operations activity
• Own the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale
• Negotiate sale (price, costs, delivery and specifications) with buyers and close the sale
• Effectively interact with the Operations team
• Company”s products, services and pricing structures
• Maintain sales pipeline using CRM software
• Maintain a monthly personal sales activity plan
The Business Development Manager Requirements:
• MUST have Freight Operations.
• Preferable previous experience in a sales or key account management role at a freight forwarder
• Skilled at Freight quotations and rate negotiations
• An excellent communicator both written and verbally
• Excellent IT skills
Our client offers a fantastic Basic Salary + Commissions and Benefits package that is the best in the industry and is negotiable dependent upon previous industry experience.
This is a modern, dynamic business looking to secure the services of a bright Sales professional looking for their big break!
They offer excellent working conditions and a vibrant atmosphere. If you”re looking for a fresh challenge in a business that offers you support, but also the freedom to manage your own desk please – APPLY NOW for an informal chat.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency