We’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience within / delivering business solutions to Oil & Gas/Energy/Utilities sectors.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Business Development Manager role is field-based. Reporting to the Head of Business Development and covering the North West region, you will be primarily responsible for managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business whilst developing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities for the business.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Developing new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenue streams for the company
– Managing and maintaining existing key accounts
– Developing and managing personal sales activities
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of within / delivering business solutions to Oil & Gas/Energy/Utilities sectors.
You’ll also need experience of large scale (multi-million pound) sales projects and lengthy sales cycles.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of consultative sales processes.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– 5 years of new business sales experience, selling a complex product/service, with a track record of top performance
– Demonstrable success within Account Management and business development
– Tenacity and be driven for success
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to identify client key objectives and provide bespoke proposals accordingly
– Consultative in your sales approach
– Proactive and hungry for success
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Field Sales Manager or as an Area Sales Manager.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £65,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £15,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
Company Car/Car Allowance
They are global provider of supply chain solutions across a wide range of industries, and as a business they’ve been around since 2004.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they encourage growth and development.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.