We’re looking for a talented Digital Advertising Sales Executive to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of new business sales within a B2B capacity.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Sales Director and based in the company’s Basildon office, as the Advertising Sales Executive you will be primarily responsible for engaging with new and existing clients via targeted outreach with the aim of selling advertising space and marketing solutions within our clients leading, specialist publications.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Tracking all requests from initial contact through to close
– Building relationships with industry specific clients
– Working alongside the existing sales team
– Account management to retain existing business
The ideal candidate for this Advertising Sales Executive role will have relevant experience of new business sales and account management.
You’ll also need experience of business to business sales and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Strong customer service and communication skills
– A proactive, resilient as well as confident when dealing with clients at senior level
– Client and candidate relationship skills
You’ll also need to be able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team and be able to manage existing client relationships as well as develop new ones.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Media Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive or as a Business Development Manager.
Basic salary: £20,000 – £30,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus upwards of £15,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Uncapped Commission
– Company & industry events
– Travel expenses paid
-Structured and ongoing progression and development opportunities.
The business you’ll be working for is a high end multimedia publishing company with their headquarters in Basildon, Essex. They specialise in luxury travel, hospitality, retail and more.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer unrivalled career development
– Are a must-have name to have on your CV
– Are a known leader in the industry
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Advertising Sales Executive role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.