We’re looking for a talented Fuels Technician to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of creating formulations of different fuel blends fully independently.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager and based in the company’s Stanford Le Hope Laboratory.
As the Fuels Technician you will be responsible for the execution and coordination of multiple projects mainly focussing on the formulation of sustainable fuels or fluids to ensure production operates along highest level of efficiency.
You’ll be actively supporting commercial and procurement request on developing or finding sustainable alternatives including customer visits and technical procurement initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this Fuels Technician role will have relevant experience of creating formulations of different fuel blends fully independently.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working in a laboratory for 3+ years
– Following HSE guidelines
– Identifying new applications for fuel products using input from customers or marketing
– Managing multiple projects from start to finish
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Ability to think laterally, flexibly and effectively under pressure
– High attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong technical knowledge, communication and organisational skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– A chemistry graduate or have an equivalent degree
– Able to collect, manipulate and analyse data to assist with the formulation of fuels
– Interested in improving and perfection of systems
– Enthusiastic and able to communicate with other members of staff positively
Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
– Career progression plan
– 25 days holidays + bank holidays
They are a world-class customs bonded facility specialising in bespoke fuels blending and storage services.
They provide a responsive, quality service focused on their customers needs, providing specialised fuel blends backed by technical support and in-depth experience.
Their products are supplied to leading customers in the automotive, oil, aerospace and related industries.
Their blending facility is purpose-built to produce a very diverse range of fuels, to much tighter specifications and with substantially lower tolerances than typical commodity fuels, all at the highest level of space operation and lowest environmental impact.
As a business they’ve been around since 2000.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Value career progression
– Can be flexible with hybrid working
– Put the health and wellbeing of staff first
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Fuels Technician role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Cycle to work scheme