We’re looking for a talented Installation Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of using hand tools such as battery drills.
As the Installation Engineer you’ll report to the Manager and will be responsible for working with at least one other fitter and travelling to client sites to install manual and electric blinds and curtains.
You will be expected to keep the area of installation clean, tidy and presentable.
You’ll be assisting with undertaking site surveys and measures as required and doing site status reports.
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining on-site relationships with customers and other contractors.
The ideal candidate for this Installation Engineer role will have relevant experience of using hand tools such as battery drills.
You’ll also need experience of working on-site in different locations as well as following health and safety guidelines.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Some basic understanding of electrics
– An eye for detail
– A CSCS card (ideal but not necessary)
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– From a trade background ideally carpentry, fitting or joinery
– Open to working abroad occasionally on projects
– Able to do occasional overtime (notice will be given)
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Blind Fitter, Bench Hand Joiner, Bench Joiner, 1st Fix Carpenter, 2nd Fix Carpenter or as a Carpenter.
Basic salary: Discussed on phone call
Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
– 23 days holiday + bank holiday
– Entire Christmas to New Years period off
– Company van and fuel card
– Progression to senior positions
The business you’ll be working for specialises in the supply, manufacture and installation of bespoke (manual and electric) blinds and curtains.
Founded 25 years ago they’ve grown from a family owned business to one of the industry leaders in the high end residential and commercial sector.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer career progression. All the managers and Managing Directors have grown with the business from a workshop position
– Have an outstanding reputation in the industry and offer amazing training
– Have highly competitive packages and reward loyalty