We are hiring a part-time sales support role for our long standing clients.
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of using adobe pdf editor?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Sales Support role you’ll report to the Assistant Operations Manager and will be responsible for reviewing what quotes are required to be completed and completing them with an eye for detail.
You will have regular communication with the sales team ensuring a quick turnaround.
You’ll be checking emails from the sales team/directors for any urgent updates required.
You’ll be sending quotes to the sales team and customers whilst saving into the project filing system.
This position is based in the company’s Rayleigh office, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The standard working hours for this job are 10.00am – 14.00pm Monday-Friday.
To be the right person for Sales Support role you will need direct experience of using adobe pdf editor.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Using various Microsoft packages including word, outlook, and excel
– Using telephony system
– Working within an office environment for minimum 2 years (ideally a Sales Support role)
It’s important that you have an eye for detail and the ability to build relationships and trust.
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to create quotes based on information form the sales team and existing templates
– Create specifications from existing templates based on information from the sales team
– Able to deliver exceptional customer service/support
Finally, you’ll need to drive to be able to get to this office so please do not apply if you cannot drive.
The basic salary for the Sales Support role is up to £11,440 per annum (20 hours).
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Annual Christmas bonus (dependant on company performance)
– No weekends and no bank holidays
– Flexible start and end time if needed
The business you’ll be working for is a proven and cost-effective waterproofing solutions for both refurbishments and new builds.
They’re a company that people enjoy working for because they offer flexible working hours and work in a brand new office space.
Think that this Sales Support role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.