Sales Account Manager – Chemical Engineering / Petrochem
Location: Stanford – Le – Hope, Essex
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum + annual bonus
Sector: Sales / Technical
Job Reference: HP1184780
My client operates a world-class custom bonded facility specialising in bespoke fuels blending and storage services. They provide a responsive, quality service focused on their customer’s needs providing specialised fuel blends backed by technical support and in-depth experience
UK Sales Account Manager
Adore Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join their client who operate a world-class customs bonded facility specialising in bespoke fuels blending and storage services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business on a full-time permanent basis reporting to the Sales Director
Customer relationship management and service excellence provision for select portfolio of company’s UK-based accounts. Generate organic growth within the existing customer base though identification of product revenue streams.
Key Responsibilities / Personal Qualities:
– Account Management for a defined portfolio of customers .
– Identify opportunities for organic growth through sales of the entire range of products.
– Conduct customer presentations and service visits on a regular basis and act as a single point of contact for select accounts.
– Take an active role in sharing market intelligence with the rest of the commercial team in support of forming an effective commercial strategy to maximise success of winning business, both in the UK and internationally.
– High level maintenance of all commercially important data including, but not exclusive to, business opportunities, commercial sales forecasts and market sector data.
– Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of products to customers through effective cooperation with Company teams including technical, production, logistics, and finance.
– Participate in regular reporting and sales forecasting activities with CCO.
– Strong commercial acumen, leadership, communication and organisational skills, ability to work independently.
– Hands-on manager, who leads by example and provides a positive and supportive environment for the wider teams.
– Excellent experience in developing and growing business relationships with a variety of different customers.
– Ability to influence views at all levels, internal and external, in terms of strategic direction to generate new business opportunities.
– Experience in owning and delivering against a sales P&L target; applying performance management techniques accordingly.
Experience / Skills Requirements
– Experience in technical sales across a variety of different industry segments and to organisations ranging from SMEs to international majors.
– Extensive experience (3+ yrs.) in account management, with a proven track record of developing and growing sales by account incl. utilisation of relevant IT resources such as CRM.
– Demonstrable matrix management skills including ability to adapt personal style as required.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.