Are you a talented Customer Service Representative, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of a commercial environment for at least 2 years?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Customer Service Representative role you’ll report to the Commercial Office Manager and will be responsible for spending around 20% of your time quoting and answering enquires via telephone, email , web chat or messages.
You’ll be processing orders and maintaining thorough and accurate customer service records using CRM software.
Around 80% of your time will be spent supporting other departments such as finance, operations, logistics and technical with account specific information, demands and requests.
You’ll be aiding administrative aspects of new product set ups and customer accounts set ups.
This position is based in the company’s Stanford Le Hope office. Due to lack of transportation links please only apply if you drive.
The standard working hours for this job are 9am – 5.30pm.
To be the right person for Customer Service Representative role you will need direct experience of a commercial environment for at least 2 years.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Processing customer orders through telephone, email, live chat or instant messages
– Using Microsoft software packages
– Complaint management
– Adapting/responding to different types of characters
– Liaising with internal stakeholders
– Using CRM systems
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Clear and effective communication skills
– Ability to stick to deadlines
– Ability to prioritise own workload
– Good computer skills
– Outstanding administration skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to work well with other departments including finance/operations/logistics and technical
– Able to investigate and resolve customer complaints
– Able to liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections
– Maintaining thorough and accurate customer service records using CRM software
– Building rapport with clients
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Customer Service Representative role is up to £28,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Private health care
– 25 days holiday + bank holiday
They’ve been around since 2000 and they are a world-class customs bonded facility specialising in bespoke fuels blending and storage services.
They provide a responsive, quality service focused on their customers needs, providing specialised fuel blends backed by technical support and in-depth experience. Their products are supplied to leading customers in the automotive, oil, aerospace and related industries.
Their blending facility is purpose-built to produce a very diverse range of fuels, to much tighter specifications and with substantially lower tolerances than typical commodity fuels, all at the highest level of space operation and lowest environmental impact.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Value career progression
– Put the health and wellbeing of staff first
– Offer salary reviews
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Customer Service Representative position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Sales Order Processer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Assistant or as a Customer Service Advisor.