We’re looking for a talented Sales Performance Coach to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of conducting and managing role plays dealing with negotiations and objections.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll occasionally be needed to work a Saturday (1 in 8 approx). Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Based in the company’s Southend office, as the Sales Performance Coach you will be responsible for supporting my clients sales teams to reach their full potential.
The standard working hours for this position are 9-5.30pm Monday -Friday.
You need experience of organising classroom styled seminars focusing on product features and sales techniques.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of providing on the job coaching.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Previous sales or customers service experience
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Strong influencing skills and able to drive change
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Proficient in analysing performance data and digital tool for training
– Able to motivate and guide teams
– Co-ordinate regular training sessions
– Skilled in identifying skill gaps
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Trainer, Customer Service Coach, Coaching or as a Sales Manager.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal and company performance bonus is also available with the role – full details of the bonus scheme will be revealed on application
– 32 days holiday inc bank holiday increasing yearly – plus holiday buy scheme – plus your birthday off
– Tech scheme
– Complimentary food, drinks, special treats and pizza days
– Health cash plan
– Life assurance x 4 times your salary
– Plus many more
They are a specialist insurance company that have been looking after people for over 20 years and covered over 27 million, and as a business they’ve been around since 2000.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Sales Performance Coach role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.