Job Type: Account Executive – Tech
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000
Permanent – Full-time (Flexible/Remote)
Sector: Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Tech, Technology, AI, BI
Job Reference: SN1187266
About the company:
Our client is a leading provider of Intelligent Operations Technology, that empowers their customers to optimise performance everywhere, from people on the front lines to critical assets and buildings.
Their combination of cloud-based services and IOT are used across a range of industries including Life Sciences, Facilities Management, Catering, Education, Manufacturing, Hospitality and Commercial Property, Retail, Healthcare and more.
They are growing fast, already have a strong presence in the UK and US, and are now expanding into more countries throughout Europe and beyond.
This is an exciting time to be joining their business as they are investing heavily into their Sales & Marketing team due to their rapid growth.
About the role:
- Build and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory/verticals/named accounts and meet and exceed sales goals through value selling.
- Deliver presentations/demonstrations highlighting the benefits of hardware and software products.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- 1-3 year’s experience in an Account Exec/Sales role within Tech/SaaS or related industry.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year
- New business sales focus.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate Tech solutions.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Executive level relationship management experience.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a global network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.