We’re looking for a talented Account Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of Account Management/client services within Business Intelligence.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Account Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for taking a proactive, differentiated, client-led approach into the highly competitive market place to allow new opportunities to be identified, maximized and capitalized upon.
You’ll report to the Sales Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Building and growing client relationships within your region, your drive will be for business retention and developing new business
– Proactive, daily use of CRM to manage client base, lead progression and pipeline management
– Responsible for client growth strategy
The ideal candidate for this Account Manager role will have relevant experience of Account Management/client services.
You’ll also need experience of nurturing, developing and expanding a portfolio of accounts.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of business intelligence/market research subscriptions.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A hungry and ambitious nature
– Exceptional business development skills
– Fantastic relationship management skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Ambitious and self motivated
– Experienced and confident selling to c-level Executives
– A driven and enthusiastic team player
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Account Executive, Client Services Executive or as a Key Account Manager.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £20,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
They are a global expert in providing unrivalled intelligence, analysis, industry knowledge within the finance and IT sectors, and as a business they’ve been around since 2009.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Earn above average and have ample opportunity to progress
– Offer a one of a kind product that is unrivalled
– Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000