Account Manager – Business Intelligence
Location: London (City)
Salary: £35k Basic + £20k Commission + Excellent benefits
Job Reference: SC904948
Are you an Ambitious, driven and highly successful Account Manager?
Are you looking to work with a prestigious, market leading International business giving the very best solution in their marketplace?
Our client is a global organisation operating within the Market/Business Intelligence sector, with a wide range of product offerings to both Public and Private Sector across database management, digital platforms and subscription based products. In addition they run over 15 Conferences, Industry leading Events and Award evenings.
This role is to retain, manage and grow client revenue within an existing client base, predominantly across NHS Trusts through the management and growth of key accounts & generation of new business (around 80:20)
You will be expected to deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues. To identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year and prepare sales plans for key accounts as appropriate.
This will suit an excellent relationship builder, who is highly organised and is able to prioritise their diary. You will be able to ensure regular contact with key clients in order to grow revenue and market share
- Inquisitive – You will closely monitor market and competitor activity and understand the market forces affecting the health sector
- Responsible – To be the recognised face of your assigned brand across customer types in specified territory
- Relationship Manager – Maintain regular contact (through both face-to-face visits and telephone contact) with your client list and build excellent working relationships in order to increase each brand’s share of their clients’ spend & YOY growth of all key account spend
- Proven Sales Ability – To support the Head of Sales to implement the operational sales plan, to deliver / exceed against monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. To identify and assess new product development to ensure sustainable growth in on and offline marketing solutions revenue
- Team Working – Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure that revenue targets are reached and exceeded where possible
- Organised– Produce regular performance (detailing visits, actions and outcomes) and market reports for the Head of Sales. Keep track of personal run rates and maintain sufficient pipeline cover using Sales Force to over achieve against revenue targets
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000