Administrator – Fraud Department
Location: Basildon, Essex
Temporary – 6 months
Job Reference: KB864764
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation in Basildon. They are currently seeking a confident and professional experienced Administrator to join their very busy Fraud Department.
EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A FRAUD DEPARTMENT IS ESSENTIAL.
• Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers while adhering to company policies and procedures
• Administer counter fraud measures to investigate potential fraud
• Ensuring all opportunities to prevent/detect Fraud are achieved
• Deliver evidentially sound proven fraud cases for sharing with industry database
• Work in conjunction with accounts teams to seek to recover monies lost due to fraud and to prevent (or stop any identified) money laundering.
• Process chargebacks
• Support the Fraud Data Team as required in the implementation and enforcement of counter fraud measures
• Follow established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.