Job Type: Area Sales Manager South Central– Building Materials
Location: Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Oxfordshire, West Sussex.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Car + Bonuses
Permanent – Full Time
Job Reference: SN1187276
Industry Experience Required: Construction/Building Materials/Distribution/Builders Merchants
The client is a supplier of a wide range of high-quality Bathroom products, they offer the best-value pricing and provide superior customer service for all their products.
This is a new and exciting role within an established, yet growing organisation, where you will be able to learn from Industry experts and be supported by a fantastic, well-respected brand and team!
This role would be ideal for someone with field sales experience ideally selling Building Materials who is looking to take the next step within their career – the opportunities are endless within this company and they support progression!
- You will be responsible for selling a wide range of Bathroom products to wholesalers and merchants.
- Processing new/existing orders.
- Provide technical support and advice to installers.
- Predominantly a new business development position, where you will be expected to follow up with new and existing leads.
- Account Management whilst identifying opportunity to upsell/cross-sell.
- Must have experience in 2-3 years field sales (ideally within construction/building materials)
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Technical Acumen
- Previous experience working large territory
- Diary & Territory Management
- Must be able to converse at all levels
- The ability to identify new business as well as upsell and cross-sell to existing clients
- Hungry, driven and eager to learn
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS NEW EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000