Area Sales Manager – Roofing
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 (Salary Negotiable DOE) + HUGE UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS – SIX FIGURES!
Sector: Sales/Field Sales/Territory Sales/Technical Sales
Job Reference: SN941625
ARE YOU A SALES HUNTER & TOP BILLER WITHIN YOUR CURRENT POSITION FRUSTRATED WITH CAPPED EARNINGS/POOR COMMISSION STRUCTURES…?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WHO SUPPORT AND REWARD FAR BEYOND THAT OF THEIR COMPETITORS WITH SIX FIGURE EARNING POTENTIAL! THEN THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU…
This Global leader in Flat Roofing and Building Envelope materials are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced and proven successful Sales HUNTER to contribute to their continuing success. They have some HUGE plans in place for growth over the next few years and are investing heavily into finding the BEST talent the is to join them!
They are known within their industry for their high-end products and how well their staff are treated, supported, and rewarded! They are looking for somebody with a drive to succeed and over-achieve and they will do everything they can to support that!
What will you do in this role?
- Generate new leads and identify opportunities for the business.
- Call on Commercial and Industrial facilities including government buildings, hospitals, schools etc.
- Manage and grow existing business within your specified territory.
- Increase turnover of reduced spend customers.
- Achieve operational targets, budgets and KPI’s.
What we are looking for:
- You will have good technical and commercial knowledge and experience within the Flat Roofing industry.
- Field/Area/Specification Sales experience (within Flat Roofing)
- Have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Have a passion to win and thrive to close deals.
- You must be money-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Field/Area/Specification sales experience (within Flat Roofing).
- Experience of managing a new territory.
- Experience of cold calling within a geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.