B2B Sales Representative
Location: City of London, Mansion House
Salary: £25,000 pa plus performance bonus
Job Reference: KB906691
Languages – English, French, German or Arabic.
Our client is an executive education company delivering high-impact leadership and business transformation programmes to corporate clients globally.
Do you have the desire to build and grow a career in a sales and business development environment?
Are you ambitious, dynamic and engaging? Do you enjoy having intelligent conversations and building a rapport with senior executives?
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to join a fast-growing division of one of the most respected and recognizable British groups. Working within a dynamic commercial team, you will have the opportunity to engage with senior business leaders, understand and qualify their needs and generate business opportunities to our team of senior consultants. The role is mainly focused on prospecting and validating leads, booking new appointments for our UK, continental Europe and Middle East Sales Team. Your focus will be to provide our senior consultants with qualified new business opportunities.
- Working closely with the sales team you will agree key focus sectors, target accounts and key messaging across your campaign approach.
- Establishing new relationships from the ground up, assessing client needs and providing our senior consultants with client engagement opportunities.
- Maintaining contact with prospects over the phone, email and other tools such as LinkedIn to identify, validate and nurture prospective clients.
- Through nurturing and prospecting skills, expand touch points and site density across agreed account portfolio to support growth of existing client base
- Driving a high conversion rate from phone calls to appointments.
- Assessing and understanding the needs and demands of prospects, maintaining a high- level conversation with senior executives and matching their needs to our value proposition.
- Representing the business in a professional manner, introducing our services, solutions and approach to potential clients.
- Reaching out to, and building a rapport with, both ‘warm’ and ‘cold’ prospects.
- Turning phone calls into opportunities to build relationships with the client.
- 1+ years’ experience in professional Sales or Marketing.
- Perseverance and strong will to win, be excited and motivated about driving results and working towards ambitious targets.
- Understanding of client structures and decision-making processes.
- Be creative with the ability to match key product messaging to client needs in a way that engages and excites our clients.
- Be able to demonstrate preparedness and credibility to senior level executives.
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal. Be well spoken, engaging and persuasive.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English. Additional languages (preferably French, Arabic or German) are a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in the client’s context, asking the right questions and actively listening to their needs.
- Be ambitious, dynamic and have a desire to thrive in a busy sales environment.
- Be able to confidently approach new prospects and build a rapport through engaging conversations.
- Have an interest in business transformation and people development.
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment.
- Experience selling to HR and/or C Level will be considered a plus.
The role requires flexibility, dynamism, attention to detail and the ability to deliver results. Above all, it requires someone who’s inquisitive, curious and interested in helping clients solve their business challenges. The role starts as a contract position, with the potential to become permanent depending on the performance and team fit over the initial period.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000