Location: Crayford, Kent
Salary: £9ph plus holiday pay
Temporary – Part time
Sector: Catering & Hospitality
Job Reference: MP925798
Our client is located in the heart of Crayford just outside of Dartford, they are looking for experienced Bar staff to join their friendly team in their Restaurant and bars within their sporting venue.
Ideally, they are looking to start new staff off on a temporary basis, which will consist of working Tuesday and Saturday evenings. The usual shift will be 4.30pm start to 11pm each week with the opportunity to work more once proven commitment and ability to do this role.
Crayford Stadium is a greyhound-racing stadium located in the London Borough of Bexley in England. The stadium, which has featured races since 1986, has private suites, a restaurant and a number of bars.
Uniform: Black ironed shirt with flat black smart shoes and suitable black trousers.
Free parking on site and training offered to those who have little experience but great attitude and work ethic.
You are paid weekly through a traditional timesheet and support from our consultants who are available 24/7.
Bartenders to join a large team.
- To meet and great all guests at the bar
- Serving all types of drinks on offer to order.
- To help keep the Bar clean and tidy throughout your shift
- To liaise with management on a daily basis regarding additional duties
- Take orders and finalising bills for tables if asked.
- To interact with guests to ensure a warm welcome and joyful experience every day.
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivate
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience as a Bartender for 6 months is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Bubbly and energetic attitude and good interaction with guests.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Matt Paternoster at Adore Recruitment.