We’re looking for a talented Business Development Director to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of business development and have a proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and based in the company’s London office, as the Business Development Director you will be primarily responsible for supporting the company’s plans for growth within a designated portfolio. In addition you will identify, qualify and generate new accounts, continuously ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– New business development within the defined territory
– Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business
– Selling and discussing business requirements with C-suite Executives in small & mid-sized companies
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Director role will have relevant experience of business development and have a proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
You’ll also need experience of selling a wide portfolio of market research, business intelligence and marketing services to c-suite Executives.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of nurturing, developing and expanding a portfolio of accounts.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Excellent relationship management skills
– A new business hunter mentality who goes above and beyond to ensure they secure new business deals
– A proven track record of success within a new business role
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– A driven and enthusiastic Team Leader
– A proven top performer and be in the top-biller within your existing role
– Motivated, smart, persistent, and enjoy being part of dynamic growing team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Director, Head of Sales or as a Senior Business Development Manager.
Basic salary: £70,000 – £85,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £80,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
They are a leading information services company that provide customised solutions across a range of sectors worldwide, and as a business they’ve been around since 2007.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer uncapped earning potential
– Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
– Earn above average and have ample opportunity to progress
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Director role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.