Business Development Executive
Location: Basildon, Essex
From £55,000, Excellent benefits package and free parking!!!
Salary: £35,000 -£40,000 plus £20,000 commission
Our client is a global organisation which has been established for over twenty years and is a leading player within their field. Due to their current success they are now seeking to employ a Business Development Executive to join one of their largest teams within their Basildon office. This is an opportunity to grow and progress your sales career with a genuine career path within a corporate organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop key client account plans and measure growth within key accounts
- Understand the key priorities of the clients and their business issues
- Understand the client needs at multiple stakeholder levels and manage relationships
- Become regarded as a recognised and valued partner by the client
- Develop strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities
- Manage client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identifying upselling opportunities and maximising profit
- Successful track record in sales consistently achieving revenue and growing client base is essential
- Sales skills development and support
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and NHS is advantageous
If this sounds like your next opportunity please contact us to discuss further – Apply now for further info!
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (13)
Internal Sales Account Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing on February 23, 2021 Full Time Permanent