We’re looking for a talented Business Development Executive to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of selling business intelligence/market research information across public & private sectors.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Business Development Executive role you’ll be primarily responsible for building a strong pipeline to generate new business across your designated territory.
You’ll report to the Sales Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s City Of London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
– Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business
– Developing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Executive role will have relevant experience of selling business intelligence/market research information across public & private sectors. You’ll also need experience of selling within finance industry.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of business development and have proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A hungry and ambitious nature
– Exceptional consultative selling skills
– A true hunter mentality that thrives on winning
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Positive in your approach and proactive in your work
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– A proven top performer and be in the top-biller within your existing role
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Consultant or as a Sales Executive.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £20,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
They are a global expert in providing unrivalled intelligence, analysis, industry knowledge within the finance and IT sectors, and as a business they’ve been around since 2009.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Earn above average and have ample opportunity to progress
– Offer a one of a kind product that is unrivalled
– Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Executive role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000