Business Development Manager
£22-27k Basic DOE plus Comms OTE £10-30k
Job Reference: SC8173112
Do you want to work within the UK’s leading brand in its marketplace across Digital opportunities?
Our client, is one of the UK’s leading and most respected brands in their sector and leaps ahead of their competition!
Our client is the leader provider of market information across key business verticals in both public and private sectors. With a market leading brand delivering Business information, Data/Marketing services and advertising solutions to the Healthcare specific sector they are leaders in what they deliver.
Due to ongoing growth and developing market opportunity, they are currently looking for experienced sales talent to join their growing team. You will operate at the forefront of the sales team located from the Basildon office of this City based PLC. With a heritage within the market place, your challenge will be to secure both new business and renew existing accounts.
With a winning mentality and being of high energy, your new role will challenge you in a positive manner. You will be dealing with key contacts within companies that utilise their data and marketing services to gain penetration within the healthcare sector.
Having a whole host of products available, resource and industry leading services, you will be proactive in your approach in achieving and owning your sales number.
- Proactively attack new customers
- Maintain existing accounts with renewal subscriptions and upsell opportunities
- Outstanding account management
- Input and maintaining accurate records on Salesforce
- Providing professional and accurate written quotes and proposals
- Dealing with incoming telephone and online enquires in a speedy and efficient manner
- Achievement of activity targets
- Achieving a minimum 90% of sales targets per quarter
This is NOT a KPI driven telesales role. This is a role that needs a consultative approach to selling a variety of products to maximise each relationship.
- Outbound telephone-based or face to face sales
- Business to Business preferred but not essential
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
- Presentation experience – Webex preferred but not essential
- Working with Microsoft products
Your Skills and personality traits….
- Ideally be degree level educated, but this isn’t essential – what’s more important is that you have a commercial mind and can deal with senior decision makers.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Either have experience of, or offer a demonstrable desire to break into media sale
- Be self-motivated, hungry for success and be a solid and trustworthy team player
- Have an inquisitive nature and a natural ability to build rapport at all levels of seniority.
- Professional, Articulate and Organised
You will be hungry to develop new business and skilled at managing existing accounts and promote all available solutions.
If this sounds like your next opportunity please contact us to discuss further – Apply now for further info!
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000