Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000k Basic + Uncapped Comms
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN941584
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join one of our successful Clients based in London. You’ll be responsible for selling new and exciting Business Intelligence products primarily over the phone.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience within B2B sales. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on-board that is looking for on-going career development with the chance to move into a managerial position.
- Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring sales targets and KPI’s are met
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence product, pricing, negotiation & closing
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for prospective clients
Why join us?
- Competitive salaries along with an uncapped commission structure
- Majority of the senior team have initially joined the company as Sales Executives
- We have multiple regional offices with opportunities to work in one of our overseas locations
- Training program is the strongest of all their competitors
- The fastest growing company on the LSE
- Achievable targets with an uncapped commission scheme
- Amazing incentives – twice yearly international trips abroad, and we also have a monthly Winners Lunch for the top performers
What are we looking for?
- At least 2/3-year telephone based B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in a business development/new business environment
- Strong and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Hunger, drive and motivation to be the best!
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000