Business Development Manager
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 + Uncapped Comms
Are you an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of exceeding targets, generating new business, and closing deals? If you are looking for the next step to progress in your sales career in a while earning HUGE figures, read on and APPLY NOW to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
A successful and growing umbrella payroll company based in Chelmsford are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their over-achieving team.
Having been unaffected by the Covid-19 pandemic they are still on an accelerated growth path and are now looking to expand their dynamic sales team.
This role will be focused on developing relationships and networks within businesses/end hirers/contractor networks for the inclusion of their outsourcing services for contractors. Previous experience/knowledge of either umbrella/payroll company’s would be advantageous.
- Delivering a high level of daily business development activity (selectively balanced between face to face meetings, phone, email etc)
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the legislative and tax framework affecting UK contractors, and businesses
- Promoting compliance and industry standards throughout the industry/supply chain
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the company’s services and offerings
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets and KPI’s
- Generating targeted levels of qualified leads (contractors, freelancers, businesses)
- Attending networking events
- Generating further client referrals from your existing client base
- Undertaking market research/analysis
- Keeping up to date and ahead of industry knowledge and developments.
- Proven sales results
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment
- Holds a full Driving License
Salary: Basic £22,000 – £28,000 plus extensive commission structure (Top billers can earn up to 6 figures)
Hours: 8:45 – 6:00 Mon – Fri (Usually an early finish on Fridays)
Mostly field based, only in office when needed
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000