Job Type: Business Development Manager – Business Intelligence
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 Basic + Uncapped Comms
Permanent – Full Time
Sector: Sales/Business Development
Job Reference: SN941619
Are you an experienced B2B Business Development professional, looking to join a leader in their field with great earning potential and fantastic scope to progress within a thriving organisation? Then read on…!
Our client is a global organisation which has been established for over twenty years and is a leading player within their field. Due to their on-going success, they are now seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to join one of their largest teams. This is an opportunity to grow and progress your sales career with a genuine career path within a corporate organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop key client account plans and measure growth within key accounts.
- Understand the key priorities of the clients and their business issues.
- Understand the client needs at multiple stakeholder levels and manage relationships.
- Become regarded as a recognised and valued partner by the client.
- Develop strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities.
- Manage client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying upselling opportunities and maximising profit.
- Successful track record in sales consistently achieving revenue and growing client base is essential.
- Sales skills development and support.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and NHS is advantageous.
- Experience of B2B outbound telephone-based or face to face sales.
- Demonstrable consultative solution-based sales experience.
- A proactive sales approach and to be driven by achieving stretching sales targets.
- Experience of proactive pipelining and account management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products i.e Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000