Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a qualified apprenticeship trained Multi Skilled Carpentry Engineer looking to work for a company that is rapidly growing?
Adore Recruitment are currently recruiting for several permanent Mobile Carpentry Facilities Maintenance Engineers throughout London and the South East.
It is an exciting time to join my client who are a Facilities Maintenance and Project delivery Business providing a dedicated and reliable fabric maintenance delivery service to many blue chip commercial high street organisations
This is a perfect position for enthusiastic individuals looking to forward and grow their career within an organisation that provides superb training potential to develop and progress.
Ideally you would have worked as multi skilled maintenance engineer within the commercial sector previously however this is not essential should you be able to demonstrate a solid trade experience.
If you are a hardworking, driven and vibrant individual with the passion to undertake maintenance, repair and minor project works associated with essential and non-essential reactive fabric maintenance, I am keen to talk to you.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Attend and respond to reactive repairs within set SLA’s and KPI’s
• Log all details of jobs on handheld device applications for further action
• Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
• Ability to work independently performing fault analyses and repair of various faults and issues on site reporting details on further works required
• Ability to communicate to clients and colleagues providing technical support where required
• Support the team to ensure all works are carried out safely and according to regulations
• Proactive approach to Health and Safety
Reactive Works: To attend reactive works within the engineer’s skill set and manage workloads.
Planned Works: To attend and complete planned works within the engineer’s skill set
Planned Out of Hours Works: To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where the scope of work deems that normal working hours are not possible.
Out of Hours Emergency Work: To be available for out of hours emergency works based on the agreed duty engineer rota with a minimum requirement to be on call once per calendar month.
Capital Projects: Play a key role as part of our capital projects team delivering refurbishment and upgrade works across all types of commercial premises.
• To hold minimum Carpentry NVQ level 2 or higher OR City and Guilds qualification OR 10+ years working in carpentry industry
• Ability to demonstrate proven track record of delivering all aspects of carpentry works including first and 2nd fix works, fire door installation, skirting, partitioning etc
• CSCS card desirable but not essential
• High degree of quality awareness – Structured approach to problem solving
• Experience in reactive and small project maintenance desirable
• Team player, cooperative, interested in further development
• Able to work at heights.
• Ability to report clear and concise information
• Have an in-depth understand of the applicable trade along with a proven track record and ability to overcome all natures of repair within that skillset
• Literate in operating iPhone/iPad and android devices
• High degree of flexibility
• Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
• Willing to work some weekends and overtime as required
• Full driving licence
• Ideally be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified however not essential as training provided
• Benefits: Superb working environment, competitive pay, career progression, pension, company van with fuel cards, power tools provided if required, ipad supplied, uniform supplied, paid holiday, overtime opportunities
• Holidays: 28 days holiday (1 additional day every full year of service)- 20 Days plus bank holiday
For more information please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000