Job Title: Catering Engineer
Location: London and South East
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Job Reference: LA939204
Are you Gas safe registered?
Looking for a new role?
Our client prides themselves in being a unique end to end solution provider within the Catering Industry, they are renowned throughout the trade for providing quality installations and support services are recruiting for an Experienced Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer to join their team.
- Installation & servicing of all varieties of commercial catering equipment
- Completion of relevant paperwork and certification
- Diagnosing faults, sourcing replacement parts and fitting of parts
- Complete kitchen installations along with fabricated kitchen furniture
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Must hold Gas Safe Commercial Catering certification
- Gas Safe registered and have ComCat 1 – 2 – 3 and 5 preferred
- Refrigeration engineer should be FGAS certifiable
- Clean driving licence
- DBS checked or checkable
- Confident changing compressors, controllers and re-gassing of systems
- Good knowledge of all type of commercial catering appliances
- Candidates must be comfortable working alone and with others
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Have a presentable manner
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000