Client Services Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Permanent – Full Time
Sector: Sales & Customer Service
Job Reference: SN941613
Due to my client’s successful growth, they are now looking to grow their presence in the UK and seeking an experienced Client Retention professional with a background in banking/business consultancy/accounting sectors.
With over 20 offices across the UK, mostly in the South East, they now aim to target other regions within the UK to grow their business and keep growing!
Unaffected by the Covid-19 pandemic, there business is developing more than ever and are looking for an experienced and proven successful Client Services Manager to retain and generate new business.
- To build relationships with existing clients ensuring business is retained
- Investigate into why a client may look to leave
- Manage and resolving any client queries in a timely manner
- Working towards team and company retention targets Key skills & experience
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives.
- Analysing customer behaviour.
- Gathering information about customer complaints.
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Meeting with the sales team to propose customer retention solutions.
- Writing and presenting customer behaviour reports.
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
- Previous customer service, sales and retention experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
The role will offer lots of long-term development opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic, successful and growing environment.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£25,000 - £35,000