Client Value Specialist
Salary: £30,000 + Benefits
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN931378
Our client is looking for an experienced Client Value Specialist this will be a hands on role and will be fundamental to the continued success of the Company and will subsequently require a highly motivated and results-driven individual, looking to advance their career and potentially move into a more commercial role.
The customer success manager works with customers to ensure they’re receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them throughout their subscription and onboarding new users after purchase.
About the role/key responsibilities
- Customer champion – Ensuring clients get the most out of our services so we can increase client spend
- Identify new users/teams on accounts and feedback to sales team/account managers
- Work with tech development, marketing and sales to ensure smooth roll out of new functionality and/or content to our audience
- Provide feedback on potential and developed new product, feeding back to the relevant teams
- Compile feedback and user statistics, making appropriate recommendations off the back of this MI
- Knowledge of all products and product development roadmap
- Whilst the role is largely an office based one, the successful candidate will potentially be required to travel to client locations
- Any experience in a B2B client support or another client-facing role
- Potentially have worked in a sales or account management position previously
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Highly presentable with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Ability to develop and implement a reporting strategy
- Good question asker
- Bias for action
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000