Do you want to work for a quality-focused aerospace approved company.
An opportunity for a CMM Inspection Engineer has become available with a precision engineering company holding AS9100 and BS EN ISO9001 certification.
Adore Recruitment are looking for a CMM Inspector to provide an Inspection engineering function which supports all requirements and standards.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead, assist and facilitate increasing productivity with CMM Automation.
• Good personal and interpersonal skills, which share innovation across the inspection team. Personal ability to work in a clear and disciplined manner, which ensures consistent results.
Time awareness, planning and control.
• Use Mitutoyo Coordinate measuring machine software to generate programs for CMM machines to inspect parts.
• An awareness of latest available metrology techniques that could improve the companys quality and performance.
• Ideally apprenticeship trained but not essential.
• Good quality engineering background gained within manufacturing.
• CMM Trained.
• CMM Programming experience essential
• Experience in machining inspection within AS9100 or ISO9001 quality standards
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead/assist/facilitate increasing productivity with CMM automation.
• Quality inspection of machined parts to AS9100 & ISO9001 standards.
• Maintaining high standards of machining throughout the company.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and QMS (Quality Management System)
Reporting and Control:
• Facilitate and assist in the creation of CMM work instructions, inspection plans and associated process documentation.
• Maintain QMS control.
• First Article inspection report administration & coordination, including the compilation of required documentation and submittal to customers.
Project Planning Delivery:
• Ensure OTDIF is maintained at all times.
• Be prepared to stick with difficult or routine tasks to achieve planned delivery dates.
People and Leadership:
• Work closely with the complete team and co-ordinate / communicate to achieve business goals.
• To be responsible for challenging current working processes and maximising productivity with CMM shopfloor operation.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000