Job Type: CNC operative
Location: Southend on sea
Job Reference: SGW902214
Specialises in bespoke seating. They are different, creative, and innovative and at the same time set out to manufacture the highest quality products possible.
To provide over all support in helping the production and manufacturing of high quality seating for clients based all over Europe.
- Ability to use electric saws and cutting equipment, including heavy duty frame staple guns
- Experience in furniture frame making
- Able to assemble frame components to make a whole unit
- Able to operate CNC machine
- Ability to pattern frames from drawings/measurements (preferable but not essential)
- Able to work in a multi lingual environment
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.