Job Title: CNC Wood Machinist
Salary: To be confirmed
Job Reference: LA936274
Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their expanding team. As a workshop CNC Machinist, you will be based within the busy bustling workshop. You will be responsible for organising jobs using technical drawings and operating the CNC machine.
• Operating the Biesse CNC Machines
• Allocating the correct types of wood for all products
• Servicing equipment and cleaning workshop tools
• Maintaining and controlling stock levels
• Using CNC computer numerically controlled equipment
• Other workshop adhoc duties when required
Key Skills and Requirements:
• Experience working with technical drawings
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Attention to details and driven
• Highly organised and excellent time keeping
• Flexible with working hours
The desired candidate must be flexible around working hours. We generally work Monday to Friday 8am -6pm with flexibility around weekends also required.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.