Location: Basildon, Essex
Temporary (View to go permanent after 12 weeks)
Shifts – Full time 11am-7pm including some Saturdays 8am-4pm
Job Reference: KB864785
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation based in Basildon. Currently seeking confident and professional Collection Agents to join there fast and growing team.
You will be dealing with a high volume of calls and some data entry therefore attention to details is essential. The collections team with be responsible for organising transactions for customer accounts and taking queries and outstanding payments.
- Handles both inbound & outbound calls, which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures
- Handles customer enquiries and problems via the telephone
- Deal with enquiries, resolve problems associated with a security stop on a card and suspected fraudulent activity
- Monitor systems to detect possible fraudulent behaviour related to credit card usage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud
- Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include having to escalate a complaint to a senior or manager
- Use computerised system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Follow established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision
Key Duties & Required Skills:
– Customer Service experience is an advantage as full product training will be given
– Shift pattern work including a day at the weekend with a day off in the week
– Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and good administration skills
– Strong computer skills are essential
– You will be answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers and assisting with their queries
– Must have excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner
– A driving licence is ideally needed for this role due to location of the business
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.