Contact Centre Agent
Temp to Perm – Full Time
£9.07 p/h (increasing to £10.16 p/h after 12 weeks)
Various full time shifts available
12:30pm – 8:30pm
1:30pm – 9:00pm
2pm – 10pm
You will be required to work one day at the weekend with an extra day off in the week.
Do you have experience dealing with the public? Are you confident and friendly with a professional telephone manner?
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation based in Basildon. Currently seeking confident and professional Contact Centre Agents to join their fast growing team.
A great opportunity for individuals at all levels including recent school/college/university leavers along with candidates looking to return to the work environment. Full time positions available for individuals with relevant customer service, retail or administration experience.
Key Duties & Required Skills:
• Customer Service experience is an advantage but full product training will be given
• Candidates must have attention to detail and good administration skills
• Strong computer skills are essential
• You will be answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers and assisting with their queries
• Must have excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner
• A driving licence is ideally needed for this role due to the location of the business
Note: Full training provided with lots of room to progress for the right candidate.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK. A DBS and credit check is also required but we will guide you through this simple process.
For more information on this position, please contact Hayley at Adore Recruitment.