Job Title: Counterbalance FLT
Location: Medway City – Kent
Temp to perm
Hours are 3 days/ 3 nights/ 3 off – 6:30am to 6:30 pm
• Counter balance FLT driving 60% and yard work 40%
• Working in all weathers
• At least 2 years’ experience
• Loading and unloading lorries to tight time frames
• Cleaning, Wrapping, Handballing, and yard operatives
• Able to work in fast paced environments and work well under pressure
• Hard working, great attitude
• FLT must be refreshed in the last 3 years
• Temp to perm opportunity for those who show initiative
• Counterbalance Forklift Qualification
• Good organisational skills
• Reliability and dependability
• Literacy & numeracy
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
• Upbeat and energised
• Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
• Team player
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Samantha Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.