Customer Retention Clerk
Location: Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18,500 to £19124 plus the opportunity of monthly bonus of up to £500
Job Reference: Commercial
A large specialist motor insurance company in Bishop Stortford are recruiting for Customer Service staff to join their busy expanding team. You will be responsible for dealing with incoming calls and going through qualifying questions to ensure that the customer receives the best quotation and cover for their needs ensuring that you retain keep the customer if they are existing.
- Deal with web queries, ask open questions
- Answer and make calls in an efficient manner
- Book appointments and arrange scheduled call backs
- Update each customer file and complete correctly leaving notes detailing activity
- Keep your call diary up to date
- Update learn and maintain your knowledge of the products/guides offered so that you are able to help and advice customers
- Check update and make accurate changes to customers policies ensuring that prices quoted are correct.
- Offer alternative options if you are unable to quote the current policy or if it is uncompetitive so that we retain their custom.
- Meet your minimum personal/team targets and/or benchmarks
- If you have confirmed cover is in force, ensure that relevant proof of cover has been issued.
- Remain in control of the call be understanding and empathise with customers.
- Ensure that written/email replies are accurate and are professional
Strong customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner is required for this role.
Due to the nature of the business this requires alternate Saturdays 9am -2pm
Weekday shifts are 9am -6pm and 10am -7pm
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000