Job type: Customer Service/Admin Assistant
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Position Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service/Admin
Job Reference: SN941623
Are you a confident, proactive and organised individual looking to take the first step in really excelling within your career within Customer Service & Administration? This could be the perfect role for you!
My client is seeking a personable and energetic character to join their thriving Customer Service department to assist with their day-to-day duties.
This role would suit a junior sales/customer service/admin professional who really looking to take the next in their career.
- Assist with customer service queries
- Booking transportation for products
- Provide effective support to the external sales team
- Adhere to the pre-booking and order management hand over guidelines and process
- Carry out general administrative duties to include filing as required
- Pass appropriate technical enquiries to technical services team
- Process information and pass to the order management team for processing orders
Essential Attributes & Skills:
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Organised, systematic and precise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible & positive
As well as a generous starting salary of circa £16k, the company offer a fantastic working environment with a fantastic benefits package, career progression and supportive team.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Relevant industries – Customer Service, Admin, Sales, Sales Support, Administration
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000