Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location: Outskirts of Chelmsford
Salary: £18,000 plus free parking, pension scheme and paid holiday
Do you like a break to the working week?
Would you like a weekend every two days? Extra days to enjoy the sunshine and time with the family !!
This is an exciting new opportunity for enthusiastic and friendly individuals keen to utilise their Customer Service skills within a service provider in the outskirts of Chelmsford Essex. The role is varied, fifty percent phone based and fifty percent administration and involves utilising your organisational skills.
This is an opportunity to be part of a new adventure, and to work within a growing friendly team. You will work on a rota 2 days on / 2 days off – so a weekend every two days.
The days worked are 10 hour days 8am -7pm (1 hour lunch) plus 231 hours paid holiday and company pension scheme.
Due to the rota this will involve some weekend work.
- Receiving inbound priority calls
- Directing and advising all customers
- Allocating drivers and general administration
- Processing orders utilising an internal system
- Call Centre/customer services experience would be a major advantage
- Previous experience within an administrative role which involved a high level of telephone work
- Retail experience would be considered
- Computer literacy
- Impeccable communication skills
- Pro-Active, well organised and conscientious
- Reliable and flexible
You will need to have your own transport due to location. Free parking is provided.
For more information please contact Claire Murrell on 01268 971 950.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000