Customer Services Representative
Location: Stanford – Le – Hope, Essex
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Sector: Customer Service
Job Reference: LA929751
Seeking a multilingual candidate who is fluent in English, and one of the following languages French, German, South Korean.
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Services Representative to ensure the efficient day to day functioning of commercial activities. To be the primary point of contact for both perspective and established customers. The CSR will provide helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints whilst ensuring customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. To ensure timely actioning of tasks, communicated efficient both within the company, and to external stakeholders.
- Prepare quotes on behalf on account managers, ensuring that correct costs are entered, and correct duty rates are applied
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Maintain customer call-off/contracted arrangements, and finalise orders (delivery, documentation and sales order closure)
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and telephone management as needed
- Follow-up open quotes, generate sales leads, and maintain Business Opportunities in cooperation with relevant account manager
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records using CRM software
- Assist finance/operations/logistics and technical departments with account specific information, demands and requests
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Liaise with operations regarding production planning to ensure delivery deadlines are met, and stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain stock levels of specified fuels
- Aid the administrative aspects of new product setup
- Aid the administrative aspects of new customer/account setup
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000