Electrical Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Location: Stanford – Le – Hope, Essex
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 basic, regular overtime available potential to earn up to £50,000
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA889670
Our client is looking for an Electrical Facilities Maintenance Engineer who is hard working, driven and vibrant individuals to undertake maintenance, repair and minor project works associated with essential and non-essential reactive fabric maintenance requests from our extensive clients. Our client is looking for qualified, apprenticeship-trained multi skilled maintenance engineers to join our welcoming team. Ideally, you would have worked as multi skilled maintenance engineer within the commercial sector previously however, this is not essential should you be able to demonstrate a solid trade experience.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Attend and respond to reactive repairs within set SLA’s and KPI’s
- Log all details of jobs on hand held device applications for further action
- Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Ability to work independently performing fault analyses and repair of various faults and issues on site reporting details on further works required
- Ability to communicate to clients and colleagues providing technical support where required
- Support the team to ensure all works are carried out safely and according to regulations
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
- To attend reactive works within the engineers skill set and manage workloads
- To attend and complete planned works within the engineers skill set
Planned Out Of Hours Works
- To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where the scope of work deems that normal working hours are not possible
Out of Hours Emergency Work
- To be available for out of hours emergency works based on the agreed duty engineer rota with a minimum requirement to be on call once per calendar month
- Play a key role as part of capital projects team delivering refurbishment and upgrade works across all types of commercial premises
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000